Almond Crunch Granola
This granola is packed with good ingredients, well as vitamin E. It's also low in sodium. Eat a handful or sprinkle it on berries or yogurt.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
*To toast almonds: Spread almonds in a single layer in shallow pan. Place in cold oven, toast at 350 ° F, 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted. Cool on counter.
Created by Almond Board of California
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted*
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (either old-fashioned or quick cooking)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond or vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine toasted almonds with oats, coconut and cinnamon.
- Whisk honey with oil and drizzle over almond-oat mixture, tossing to mix well.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven, loosen with spatula and cool.
Reviews and Comments: