Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies
Makes about 3 dozen
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine or butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, combine crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and margarine until smooth. Add crumb mixture; mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Reviews and Comments: