3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese Dip
- 1 cup Boar's Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 scallions, finely chopped
- 8 slices Boar's Head Bacon, prepared crispy to package directions and chopped into small pieces
- Mix cheeses, mayonnaise, cream cheese and scallions together in bowl.
- Place in an oven safe baking dish and cook for 15 to 20 minutes at 350° F, until warmed through and cheese is melted. Stir before serving and garnish with bacon.
Reviews and Comments: