South of the Border Wraps
Wraps are easy alternatives to sandwiches and more fun too! Wrap each filled tortilla with plastic wrap and keep chilled until ready to serve.
12 to 15 minutes
10 to 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/4 cups Lawry's Herb & Garlic Marinade With Lemon Juice, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles, drained (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Garlic Salt
- 4 to 8 flour tortillas, warmed to soften
- In large Ziploc storage bag, combine 1 cup Herb & Garlic Marinade and chicken; seal bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine tomato, chiles, green onion, remaining 1/4 cup Herb & Garlic Marinade, vinegar, cilantro and Garlic Salt; mix well. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Remove chicken from bag, discarding used marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken for 10 to 15 minutes or until juices run clear when cut, turning halfway through grilling time.
- Slice chicken into strips. Place chicken on tortillas; spoon salsa on top and wrap to enclose. Serve immediately.
Reviews and Comments: