BBQ Chicken Kebabs
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1- to 2-inch cubes
- 1 large green pepper, cut into chunks
- 12 fresh mushrooms
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent Flavor Enhancer
- 2 tablespoons Wright's® Natural Hickory Seasoning
- Blend marinade ingredients and seasonings. In nonmetal dish, pour marinade over chicken cubes. Cover; chill at least 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain chicken, reserve marinade.
- Heat reserved marinade to a boil; set aside. On 12 skewers, thread chicken cubes, green peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.* Grill or broil kebabs 4 inches from heat source for 10 to 15 minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with marinade.
Reviews and Comments: