Caribbean Pork Kabobs
10 to 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons Mrs. Dash® Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend, divided
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into small cubes
- 1 sweet onion, cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled, cut into cubes
- Mix pineapple juice and 2 tablespoons seasoning blend in a small bowl.
- Pour 3/8 cup (6 tablespoons) of the pineapple juice mixture over the pork in a separate bowl and the remaining over the vegetables. Stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Thread pork pieces onto 9 skewers, alternating with onion, pepper and pineapple cubes. Sprinkle on remaining 1 tablespoon seasoning blend.
- Grill or broil for 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is thoroughly cooked.
Reviews and Comments: