Avocado Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 7-ounce package Wholly Guacamole
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, pureed
- 1 cup 3-cheese blend shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup Roma tomatoes, cored, seeded and diced
- Allow cream cheese to soften and warm to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Whip cream cheese at medium speed for 3 minutes to fluff. Add guacamole and beat for another minute.
- Season mix with 1/4 teaspoon salt, half of lime juice and cilantro.
- Transfer mixture to a 9 x 9-inch pan, and dust with chili powder.
- Mix together sour cream, chipotle, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the rest of the lime juice.
- Add to pan as the second layer.
- Top with cheese; garnish with green onion and tomatoes.
Reviews and Comments: