Autumn Spice Stencil Cake
- Favorite spice cake recipe
- 4 cups Buttercream Icing (recipe available on www.wilton.com)
- Ivory and Golden Yellow Icing Colors
- Autumn Cupcake and Cookie Stencils
- Red, Orange, Black and Green Colored Sugars
- Brown Color Dust
- Colorful Leaves Sprinkle Mix
- Spray 9 in. x 13 in. baking pan with vegetable pan spray. Bake spice cake in prepared pan following recipe instructions. Cool completely.
- Tint about 1 cup icing yellow; tint remainder ivory. Using a spatula, smooth ice the cake with ivory buttercream. Pipe tip #21 yellow buttercream shell bottom border; pipe tip #14 shells in straight lines on top of the cake. Use decorating stencils, sugars and Color Dust to create Thanksgiving images in each square following instructions on the package. Gently press leaf sprinkles onto sides of cake.
Reviews and Comments: