Black and White Chicken Chili
Yield 10 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Serving Suggestion: Top individual servings of chili with sour cream. Serve with mixed green salad and hot tortillas or tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers or freeze in a tightly sealed nonmetallic container or freezer bag.
- 6 Tyson Fresh Boneless Skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, fresh; seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 14.5-ounce can chicken broth
- 2 15-ounce cans great Northern beans, not drained
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon Mexene chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Spray large, deep pot or saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high.
- Add chicken; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add onion, peppers and garlic. Cook 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temperature of 170°F).
Reviews and Comments: