Basil Rice and Tomato Soup
4 (1 1/4 cups each)
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
If a thinner soup is desired, add 1 cup heated chicken broth.
Serve with cheese crostini and olive tapenade.
Top with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- 1 bag Minute® Steamers Brown Rice
- 1 jar (24 ounces) pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine pasta sauce, cream and basil. Cover loosely and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in prepared rice.
Reviews and Comments: