Magic Grilled Catfish
- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, (about 6 ounces each)
- Canola oil
- 4 teaspoons Chef Paul Prudhomme's Seafood Magic
- Lemon Dill Sauce(see recipe)
- Brush each fillet with canola oil to well-coat both sides. Drain excess oil, then sprinkle each side of fillets with 1/2 teaspoon seasoning.
- Heat grill as hot as possible, with flames reaching above grates, before putting on fish. Place fish directly over flames and pour some oil over each fillet. Grill, uncovered, until underside is browned, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn fillets over and grill until cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Serve with Lemon Dill Sauce.
Reviews and Comments: