Chophouse Steak With Ranch-Style Dipping Sauce
Makes 4 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Meal Idea: Thinly slice grilled steak to top a salad. Use the Ranch-Style Dipping Sauce as a dressing.
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin steak or other favorite steak cut
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle Lawry's Steak & Chop Marinade With Lemon Juice, divided
- 1/2 cup Lawry's Steak Sauce
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- In resealable plastic bag, combine steak and 1 cup marinade. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning several times. Remove steaks, discarding used marinade. Grill steaks over medium- high heat to desired doneness, turning and brushing often with remaining marinade.
- In small bowl, combine steak sauce and ranch dressing. Serve as dipping sauce with steak.
Reviews and Comments: