Piquant Peach Melba
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon original Tabasco brand pepper sauce, divided
- 4 peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup blackberries or blueberries
- Press 1/2 pint raspberries through fine sieve to remove seeds. Combine this raspberry purée, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce. Set aside.
- Combine peaches, orange juice, orange peel and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce in large bowl; toss to mix well.
- Toss peach mixture with puréed raspberry mixture. Stir in remaining raspberries and blackberries.
Reviews and Comments: