What have you been up to during these chilly winter months? I have been getting my new house up to par and, of course, trying new things in the kitchen.
I’m really into mixing different flavors, especially when it comes to treats. Today, I’m sharing this new recipe for Creamy Raspberry Mocha Parfait.
It’s light, fluffy, flavorful and combines a few of my favorite things: coffee, whipped topping and raspberries!
This is perfect to chow down on with friends or enjoy solo at home after a meal. It’s my new favorite way to end mealtime!
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
Creamy Raspberry Mocha Parfait
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 1 packet chocolate pudding mix, plus additional, for topping (optional)
- 1 carton whipped topping
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar, gradually
- 2 cups raspberries, plus additional, for topping (optional)
- whipped cream, for topping
- chocolate powder, for dusting
- In small bowl, mix hot water and instant coffee. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, mix milk and chocolate pudding until blended and thickened. Add cooled coffee; mix well. Add whipped topping; mix well. Chill.
- In large bowl, beat heavy cream, cream of tartar and vanilla extract to form peaks. Gradually add sugar. Continue beating mixture until peaks stiffen.
- In four parfait glasses, layer chocolate pudding mix, whipped cream mix and raspberries. Top raspberries with additional chocolate pudding mix, if desired; dollop of whipped cream; and additional raspberries. Dust with chocolate powder.
I hope you have a wonderful end to your winter season and try something new in the kitchen! If you test out this recipe, we’d love if you would tag us @culinary_net on Instagram and use #MyCulinaryConnection.
Take care and stay warm!
My name is Haley and I’m the Editorial Assistant here at Family Features. I love to be creative, not only in my career, but in the kitchen as well. At Family Features, I handle the design work and file prep for distribution, but in the kitchen, you can brace yourself for some mouthwatering main dishes and bright Holiday ideas. Stay tuned for more!