Hi there! Do I have a treat for you today! It will literally blow your mind by how awesome, simple and kid-friendly it is.
This Easy Tiramisu Dip, served with wafers or fruit on the side, makes for a delicious treat for a few people or a holiday crowd.
With cream cheese and mascarpone cheese blended together to make a smooth texture and satisfying sweetness all in one bite, it’s the best way to bring together a festive spread.
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
Easy Tiramisu Dip
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- wafers or fruit, for dipping
- In medium bowl, whisk heavy whipping cream and espresso powder until blended.
- In large bowl, use hand mixer to beat cream cheese until smooth. Add Mascarpone cheese and beat until combined. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating after each addition. Add vanilla extract; beat mixture. Add espresso mixture; beat until soft peaks form.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Spoon mixture into serving bowl. Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Serve with wafers or fruit.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with excitement and delicious food. If you try out this recipe, we’d love if you would tag us @culinary_net on Instagram and use #MyCulinaryConnection to show off your culinary skills.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Hi! I’m Melissa, I’m the Videographer and Photographer of some of the content distributed within Family Features Editorial site and the consumer brand food website, Culinary.net. I’m constantly thinking of ways to up my game when it comes to recipes to make and shoot.