I have something to share with you that’s delicious, light and perfect for spring! It’s a Cool Lemon Lush, made with whipped topping, lemon pudding, crunchy chopped pecans and more.
The citrus flavor in this dish is the perfect way to kick off the spring season. No matter if you’re at home or gathering with friends, everyone is sure to love the fruity lemon taste.
This recipe is fluffy, sweet and packs a flavorful punch. It’s also a great recipe to get your kids involved in the kitchen. Smoothing out the layers with a spoon is a perfect job to let them help out!
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
Cool Lemon Lush
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 lemon instant pudding mix packages (3 ounces each)
- 4 cups milk
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 F. Grease 9-by-13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine flour and butter using pastry cutter. Press into bottom of baking pan. Bake 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Juice lemon into mixture; mix until blended.
- Pour mixture over cooled crust. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Spread whipped topping over pudding layer. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
I can’t wait for warmer weather and seasonal recipes like this one. If you try this recipe, you can tag us at @culinary_net on Instagram and use #MyCulinaryConnection.
Have a happy spring!
Hi! I’m Melissa, I’m the Videographer and Photographer of some of the content distributed within Family Features Editorial site and the consumer brand food website, Culinary.net. I’m constantly thinking of ways to up my game when it comes to recipes to make and shoot.