I’m not sure about you, but I am 100% ready for warmer spring weather. There is almost nothing I love more than grilling and dining on our patio.
When my family is able to grill, one of our meal prep staples is grilled chicken! It’s easy to prepare for the week and can be served so many different ways. Since it is so popular in our home, I’ve really had to step up my sauce game to keep it from getting bland.
That said, I introduce you to Cilantro Cream Sauce! I know cilantro can be quite polarizing. However, if you’re like me and LOVE it, this sauce is certainly worth adding to your weeknight meals.
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
Cilantro Cream Sauce
- 2 cups fresh cilantro
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons granulated chicken bouillon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In blender, blend cilantro, evaporated milk, water and bouillon until smooth.
- In saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour until smooth. Stir in cilantro mixture. Simmer over medium-low heat, whisking until mixture thickens to desired consistency.
- Season with pepper; mix until combined.
I hope you recreate this recipe and enjoy a delicious dinner on your patio while delighting in the nicest of weather! If you try this recipe, we’d love if you would tag us @culinary_net on Instagram and use #MyCulinaryConnection.
Talk to you soon!
Hi! I’m Abby the Digital Marketing Specialist at Family Features. Digital marketing constantly pushes me to try new things and always has me staying up-to-date on the never-ending trends and digital updates. This has 100% translated into my life in the kitchen, too. I am always eager to try new ingredients and love to see what new flavors and combos are up and coming. I can’t wait to share new recipes and where my curiosity for new things takes my taste buds!