(Family Features) If you’re in need of a quick breakfast, consider starting your day with one of these tasty breakfast ideas. This on-trend Acai Bowl with Whole-Wheat Toast provides a flavorful serving of fresh fruits while Overnight Oats can be made the night before for a grab-and-go solution as you head out the door in the morning.
Find more breakfast recipes at Culinary.net.
Watch video to see how to make these recipes!
Acai Bowl with Whole-Wheat Toast
- 1 frozen acai smoothie pack (100 milligrams)
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 medium frozen banana, sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- fresh blueberries
- coconut flakes
- Under warm water, thaw frozen acai smoothie pack about 5 seconds.
- In blender, combine acai, milk, banana and mixed berries. Blend until smooth.
- Toast bread slices to desired doneness.
- Pour acai mixture into bowl and garnish with blueberries, granola and coconut flakes before serving. Serve with toast.
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons mixed dried fruit
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In bowl or jar, combine oats, milk and vanilla extract. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, stir in dried fruit, walnuts and honey.
Recipes adapted from MilkPEP