Simple, Savory Solutions for Busy Families
(Family Features) Quick, effortless recipes are the cornerstone of making hassle-free meals and snacks that work for active families. Adding simplicity to your kitchen repertoire can make it a little easier on everyone, creating more quality time spent around the table and less time in the kitchen.
Whether you’re meal prepping the kids’ school lunches for the week or whipping up a last minute snack, one kitchen staple to consider picking up on your next grocery run is Eckrich deli meats.
As a make-ahead meal that can be sent with your kids (or yourself) for lunch, these Ham and Turkey Roll-ups take just a few minutes of rolling together some family-favorite tastes. Using simple recipes with Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and Black Forest Ham as the main ingredients allows you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying life’s little moments with loved ones.
While creating make-ahead lunches can come in handy, arguably just as important is the meal that gets the day started: breakfast. Saving time in the morning, especially on busy weekdays, can be a lifesaver for families who value spending time together.
One solution can be these Deli Ham Breakfast All Day Tacos, featuring the consistent quality of perfectly seasoned Eckrich Deli Ham Off the Bone. A handful of ingredients and a pan are all you need to create a handheld breakfast for everyone in the family.
Find more fast, flavorful meals the entire family can enjoy at eckrich.com .
Ham and Turkey Roll-ups
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 4 ounces Eckrich Deli Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 4 ounces Eckrich Deli Black Forest Ham
- lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons chunky guacamole
- 1/4 cup cucumbers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Layer turkey and ham slices. Layer lettuce, guacamole, cucumber, cheese and bacon crumbles. Roll meat and insert toothpick to hold. Include additional toppings, as desired.
Deli Ham Breakfast All Day Tacos
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 8 soft corn tortillas
- 1 cup Eckrich Deli Ham Off the Bone, cubed
- handful green bell peppers, chopped
- handful red bell peppers, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- In pan over low heat, warm tortillas, flipping after 15 seconds. Remove. Increase heat to medium; add oil and warm ham; set aside.
- In same pan, saute peppers. Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper until eggs are cooked. Add cheese and ham.
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas. Top with sour cream, cilantro and salsa, if desired.