These Salted Caramel Cheesecake Brownie Bars call for cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, caramel and chocolate syrups and pecans.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5-ounce) package Pillsbury® Mocha Flavored Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Smucker's Sundae Syrup(tm) Caramel Flavored Syrup
- Smucker's Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Pecan chips for sprinkling
- Sea salt crystals for sprinkling
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9 baking pan with no-stick cooking spray and set aside. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread into baking pan.
- COMBINE cream cheese, butter and cornstarch in a small bowl and using a mixer, beat until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla beating until smooth. Pour evenly over brownie batter. Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is slightly golden brown.
- REMOVE from the oven and let cool. Using generous amounts of caramel and chocolate flavored syrups to create a lattice pattern over the entire pan. Sprinkle with pecan chips and lightly sprinkle with sea salt.
- CUT into bars and store covered in the refrigerator.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Rebecca F., Bartlett, Ill.