Dessert 06 August 2015
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 Honey Maid Graham Pie Crust (6 ounces)
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs and mix until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with fresh strawberry slices if desired and serve.
Source: Kraft® Foods