- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, chopped chicken breast meat
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeños
- PREHEAT oven to 350–F. Lightly grease 2-quart casserole.
- COMBINE rice, cheese, chicken, evaporated milk, onion, eggs, cilantro, butter and jalapeños in prepared casserole; stir well.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Season with salt.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
For freeze ahead
- PREPARE as above; do not bake. Cover; freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Uncover.
- PREHEAT oven to 350–F.
- BAKE 60 to 70 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Season with salt.