Ethnic 06 August 2015
Mexican Bubble Pizza
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (19-ounce) can ready-to-serve tomato soup
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can Pillsbury Grands! Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 green onions, sliced, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Add taco seasoning mix and soup; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Add pieces to ground beef mixture; stir gently. Spoon mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 23 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven; bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Cut pizza into 8 squares. Top each with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, olives, sour cream and onions.
Source: Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits