- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces)Campbell's Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables*
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 4 cups prepared Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- Stir soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in 3-quart shallow baking dish. Top with stuffing.
- Bake at 400°F 25 minutes or until stuffing is golden brown.
Makes 5 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Use a combination of cut green beans and sliced carrots.